Thrilling Thursdays 2022
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Thursday, repeating until August 25, 2022
Why are Thursdays so darn THRILLING you ask? Well, let’s count the ways…
1. SAVE $$: With no beach tags needed, city-wide sidewalk sales and a FREE movie on the beach, you save money by not paying extra. Plus, you can shop for great bargains at Margate’s many retail stores. Who doesn’t love a bargain?
2. ACTIVITIES:….Did we mention FREE? Free Cornhole Recreational Play from 6pm-7pm at Huntington Avenue beach – right before the FREE movie on the beach at 7pm
3. PLENTY OF SPACE: To spread out 6 feet apart or more if you desire. Get comfortable, Margate has space for the cornhole activities & for you to bring all of your friends & family to enjoy a free movie.
It all takes behind the Martin Bloom Pavilion between Huntington Avenue and Granville Avenues on the beach. Thank you to our many sponsors for helping to make Thrilling Thursdays so…much…fun!
Summer Evenings on The Beach / 2022 MOVIES TBD
Date Rain Date Movie Title/Rated
8/4 No Rain Date
Movies begin at 7:00 pm and will be shown on a digital screen. Free Recreational Cornhole play begins at 6:00 pm
Movies will be shown on the beach directly behind the Martin Bloom Pavilion, between Granville & Huntington Avenues.
Rain date is Friday, with no rain date on August 5 (Due to Lifeguard Races). Social distancing guidelines must be followed. Movies subject to change or cancellation.
- July 8
- Event Categories:
- Nightlife, Special Events, Featured, Thrilling Thursday
- Event Tags:
- thrilling thursdays, thursdays in margate, free movies on beach, free cornhole play, movies, FREE ACTIVITIES, NO BEACH TAGS, movies on the beach, free movies in margate, margate movies, margate nj, thrilling thursdays 2022, free events south jersey, free events margate new jersey